Saturday, November 8, 2014

Drugstore pickmeup

Nothing like a payday pickmeup from Walgreens.
It's a ten is a great detangler - defrizzer - protector. Enough of my friends have recommended this product to me and I finally bought it and am hooked. It's a must for my color-treated, fine hair. It doesn't weigh it down, but adds moisture to my dried-out ends. $17.99 at Walgreens.

I'm a sucker for a nude lip so I thought I'd try Loreal's Collection Privee by Doutzen. The idea is there is a perfect nude color for every complexion. I'm fair with blue eyes so I picked up the one made for Victoria Secret model Doutzen Kroes. A perfect match of course. It's super pale and I like it, but it's not as good as Bobbi Brown Pale Mauve. I thought I'd try a cheaper replacement, but I'll just go back to Bobbi after this one's worn down a bit. $9.49 at Walgreens though I've seen this cheaper at Ulta.
Nothing like a new lipstick to start the weekend off right.

No comments:

Post a Comment