Friday, August 5, 2011

DIY OPI

It is such a nice feeling being with your tribe. So yesterday I took a trip to Sephora and walked amongst my people - Trish McEvoy, Benefit, Nars, Tocca, Lorac. I could go on... I know I'm a shameless namedropper.
Well, I picked up Benefit's new mascara, They're Real and my Lorac skin luminizer (see previous post about glowing skin) and then I decided in my new forced frugality mode, which is actually not bad once you get used to it, to buy the tools for a DIY french manicure. So, thinking of all the money I'll save doing my own fingernails I picked up Sephora's French Tips & Toes Manicure Pen, $8 and Sephora by OPI in Bare to be Different, $9.50.
I got used to the marker quite quickly and the polish is the perfect barest sheerest pink - I needed 3 coats.
I can't stop looking at my nails, and owning my own french tip marker means touch ups are a breeze. And I know my people can relate to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment